Check journal indexes (EI, SCI, SCIE, ISI, ...)
- To check if a journal is SCI, SCIE or SSCI indexed:
- Open this link: Web of Science Master Journal List
- Search for the journal title.
- If the result indicates "Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index, "Web of Science Core Collection: Science Citation Index Expanded" or "Social Sciences Citation Index" it means that the journal is indexed in SCI, SCIE, or SSCI, respectively.
( Note: to download the list of EI journals and
proceedings in Excel format,
(1) click on this link and then (2) click on "Compendex source list"
Check journal rankings
- Check the JCR (Journal Citation Report) ranking of
a journal and its impact factor (requires a subscription):https://jcr.clarivate.com/JCRLandingPageAction.action
- Check SCImago Journal Ranking (SJR) in terms of quartile Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4,
note: this ranking is different from the Chinese Academy of
Science ranking below, and different from the JCR ranking
- Check Chinese Academy of Science journal ranking using LetPub (letpub)
in terms of quartile Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 note: this ranking is
different from the SCImago and JCR rankings, above).
Check the Chinese Computer Federation (CCF) ranking. It can be
found on MyHuiBan
Search for citations in the ISI Web
of Science (also called Web of Knowledge): http://apps.webofknowledge.com/
Check Impact factor of a journal
Some websites like SCIJo**rnal.org or bioxb...com provides
Search for papers
List of conferences/journals
- Conferences by due date (cfplist)
- Conferences by date (conferencealerts)
- Conferences for the field of data mining by due date (link1)
- List of call for papers of special issues in computer
science/electronics for impact factor journals (guide2research)
- List of call for papers of top conferences in computer
Paper review generator
This is a website that help generate reviews for papers.
Here are a few of my own websites related to data mining that you may find also useful:
If some links are broken or you want to suggest additional
links, please contact me by e-mail.