Workshop time: August 20, 2018, 1:00-5:00pm, ICC London Suite Room 4 (Level 0)
1:00-1:10pm: Opening Remarks
1:10-2:00pm: Keynote Talk by Dr. Nitesh Chawla (University of Notre Dame)
Title: Quantifying Decision Making for Data Science: from Data Acquisition to Modeling
2:00-2:30pm: Paper Session I
- Time Series Based LSTM Model to Predict Pollutant's Concentration and Air Quality Index In India.Vidushi
Chaudhary, Anand Deshbhratar, Vijayanand Kumar and Dibyendu Paul
- Temporal Fuzzy Utility Mining with Multiple Minimum Utility Thresholds.
Wei-Ming Huang, Tzung-Pei Hong, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin and Ming-Chao Chiang
2:30-3:00pm Coffee Break
3:00-4:40pm: Paper Session II
- Regularized Empirical EMP Maximization Framework for Profit-Driven Model Building.
Eugen Stripling, Bart Baesens and Seppe vanden Broucke
- Discovering Low-Cost High Utility Patterns.
Jiaxuan Li, Philippe Fournier-Viger, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin and Tin Truong Chi
- EHUSM: Mining High Utility Sequences with a Pessimistic Utility Model.
Tin Truong, Anh Tran, Hai Duong, Bac Le and Philippe Fournier-Viger
- DADIL: Data Augmentation for Domain-Invariant Learning.
Shigeru Maya, Ken Ueno
- Mining High Average-Utility Itemsets Based on Particle Swarm Optimization.
Wei song and Chaomin Huang
4:40-5:00pm: Panel Discussions & Concluding Remarks