The proceedings will be published by Springer in a combined volume for ECML PKDD Workshops. To ensure that your paper is published in the proceedings, authors should submit their camera-ready paper no latter than on August 31st 2021 to philfv8 AT yahoo.com and saqib_dola AT yahoo.com
STEP 1) Please take note of your new paper ID for the proceedings, as below:
- p1: A Stacked Bidirectional LSTM Model for Classifying Source Codes Built in MPLs.
- p2: Metamorphic Malware Behavior Analysis using Sequential Pattern Mining
- p3: Applying Machine Learning to Risk Assessment in Software Projects
- p4: SampleFix: Learning to Generate Functionally Diverse Fixes
- p5: Linguistic Analysis of Stack Overflow Data: Native English vs Non-Native English Speakers
- p6: IReEn: Reverse-Engineering of Black-Box Functions via Iterative Neural Program Synthesis.
- p7: Machine Learning for Intelligent Industrial Design.
STEP 2) Choose a corresponding author for your paper - 1 person
The corresponding author should:
- be available to carry out a proof check of the paper in the given 72-hour window by Springer (Springer will email the corresponding author)
- sign the copyright form (Consent-to-Publish) on behalf of all of the authors
Note that he corresponding author cannot be changed once the paper and the copyright form have been sent to Springer.
STEP 3) The corresponding author should email 4 files - 1) a pdf version of the paper, 2) a zip archive of all source files, 3) a signed copyright form and 4) an Excel file about authors.
The file names should include your new paper ID.
For instance, for paper p1, the files should be named:
PDF File: Although the proceedings are compiled by Springer using the source files, it is required to provide the author-created pdf file for checking
Source files: the source text file – Word, rtf or Latex with all associated style files, special fonts and eps files; all images (for for both Word and Latex), the bbl file for the references in Latex
-Please use zip to compress the source files, no other programs are allowed
-Check again that you have used the correct Springer template - Word, Latex and Overleaf templates are provided here: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
Copyright form: Download this copyright form which has some pre-filled details, and complete the rest and sign it
-Check that the author names and paper title on p.1of the copyright form are not truncated when you save the file - if they are too long, they should be automatically resized
-The signature is on p.3, make sure that you sign the form.
Author information: Download the Excel file for author information.
- Fill the information authors indicating clearly the FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, AFFILIATION and E-MAIL of all authors of your paper. Also indicate which author is the corresponding author.
- Check that the authors are correctly listed and match the paper
-Save the file by including your new paper ID, e.g. MLISE_1.xls