- Prof. Philippe Fournier-Viger (founder) - Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China
- Prof. Jerry Chun-Wei Lin - Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, Bergen, Norway
- Prof. Wei Song - North China University of Technology, Beijing, China
- Prof. Vincent S. Tseng - National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Prof. Ji Zhang - University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Philippe Fournier-Viger
- Jerry Chun-Wei Lin, Ting Li, Lu Yang, Shi-Feng Ren, Jiexiong Zhang, et al: implementation of the following algorithms: HAUI-Miner, EHAUPM, HAUI-MMAU, FFI-Miner, MMFI-Miner, SFUPMiner, HUIM-BPSO, HUIM-BPSO-tree, HUIM_GA, HUIM-GA_Tree, IHAUPM, MEMU, SPHUIM, UHUSPM, and PHUSPM and others
- Wei Song, Chaomin Huang, Junya Li, Lu Liu, Wei Ye, Jiakai Nan, Chuanlong Zheng- implementations of the HUIF-GA, HUIF-PSO, HUIM-ABC, HUIM-SPSO, HUIM-AF, SFUI-UF, SFU-CE, HAUIM_GMU, TKU-CE, TKU-CE+, HUIF-BA, HUIM-ACO， SPM-FC_L, SPM-FC_P and other algorithms
- Youxi Wu et al. - implementations of several sequence pattern mining algorithms such as NOSEP, MAPD, NWP-Miner, OWSP-Miner, and others to be released soon
- Antonio Gomariz Penalver - implementations of the following algorithms: Clasp, CloSpan, Spade (regular and parallelized version), GSP, SPAM (alternative implementation) and PrefixSpan (alternative implementation), and other algorithms..
- Peng Yang - implementation of SPP-Growth, LPP-Growth, EMMA, MINEPI, MINEPI_PLUS, LPPM(Breadth), LPPM(depth), MRCPPS, HUE-SPAN and others
- Vikram Goyal, Sonam Rathore, Ashish Sureka, Dhaval Patel, Siddharth Dawar - implementation of several algorithms: UFH, SkyMine, TUP, FHMDS, FHMDSNaive, HMiner, UP-Hist
- Ted Gueniche - implementations of sequence prediction models : CPT+, CPT, PPM, DG, AKOM, TDAG, LZ78
- Cheng-Wei Wu, Jiantao Wang, Yipei Lai et al. . - implementations of several algorithms and some code also published in UP-Miner, under the GPL license including CHUD, TKU, and US-SPAN.
- Yangming Chen - implementations of the POERM, POERMH, POERM-ALL algorithms for partially-ordered episode rule mining and algorithms to generate episodes rules with EMMA and MINEPI+.
- M. Saqib Nawaz - implementation of various heuristic algorithms including HUIM-HC, HUIM-GA, LCIM and MaxFEM
- Yimin Zhang - implementation of the FCHM_bond and FCHM_allconfidence algorithms with P. Fournier-Viger, implementations of the LHUI-Miner and PHUI-Miner algorithms, and provided several datasets with timestamps.
- Ying Wang - implementation of TSPIN and MLHUI-Miner
- Azadeh Soltani - implementations of the following algorithms: MISApriori, CFPGrowth++, estDec
- Prashant Barhate - implementations of the IHUP, UP-Growth and UPGrowth+ algorithms
- Chao Cheng - implementations of gSPAN, TSeqMiner and TKG algorithms.
- Jiaxuan Li - implementations of the CEPB, corCEPB, CEPN algorithms
- Yanjun Yang - implemation of LTHUI-Miner and TKTE
- Ganghuan He - implementation of AER-Miner
- Mourad Nouioua - implementation of TKC, FQHUI-Miner, TKQ, CHUQI-Miner ...
- Farid Nouioua and Oualid Ouarem - implementation of NONEPI and others...
- Nader Aryabarzan - implementations of the dFIN, Neg-FIN, NEclatClosed, NAFCP algorithms
- Souleymane Zida - implementation of the EFIM and HUSRM algorithms with P. Fournier-Viger
- Zhihong Deng - implementations of the PrePost, PrePost+ and FIN algorithms
- Fabio Fumarola, Pasqua Fabiana Lanotte, Michelangelo Ceci, Donato Malerba, Eliana Salvemini, Jiawei Han - implementations of the FAST and CloFAST algorithms
- Zhitian Li - implementations of the MPFPS-DFS and MPFPS-BFS algorithms.
- Bay Vo, Loan T. T. Nguyen, N.T. Tung, and colleagues - implementation of CLH-Miner and FEACP.
- Muhang Li et al. (github: limuhangk)- implementation of CLS-Miner and HMiner-Closed algorithms, obtained under the GPL license from Github.
- Fang et al. (github: jnfrancis)- implementation of HUIM-SU algorithm, obtained under the GPL license from Github.
- Xiang Li - translation of Opus-Miner to Java from original GPL code of G. Webb
- Hoang Thanh Lam, Toon Calders, Fabian Moerchen, Dmitriy Fradkin - implementations of the GoKrimp and SeqKrimp algorithms
- Alan Souza - implementations of the LCM algorithms
- Sabarish Raghu - implementation of the text clusterer, and document classifier
- Ahmed El-Serafy, Hazem El-Raffiee - implementation of the GCD algorithm
- Ryan Panos - implementation of a version of CMDeo with the lift measure
- F. Padillo. J. Maria Luna, S. Ventura -
implementations of several association rule classifiers such as CBA,
CBA2 and, ACAC was obtained from their LAC project under the GPL
license, and then adapted..
Yuriy Guskov - the time series viewer of SPMF includes some code from the simple java plot viewer made by Y. Guskov
- Petijean et al. - code of Skopus, obtained under the GPL license
- Peng et al. the code of mHUIMiner under GPL license obtained from the Github repository.
- Sacha Servan-Schreiber - implementation of the Prosecco algorithm
- Pushp, Satish Chand - implementation of the R-Miner algorithm
- Hoang Thi Dieu - improvements to the FHSAR implementation
- Blake Johns, Ryan Benton - implementation of the RPGrowth algorithm
- Lens Feremans, Cule Boris, Bart Goethals - original implementation of the QCSP algorithm
- Mickael Da-Silva - modification of the Fast algorithm to add the maximum support constraint
- Zevin Shaul - implementation of the cgSpan algorithm
- Srikumar Krishnamoorthy - implementation of the THUI algorithm
- Jayakrushna Sahoo - implementation of the FHIM and HUCI-Miner algorithms for high utility association rules
- Dan Cappucio - suggested an important optimization of the FPGrowth implementation
- Hanane Amirat - provided feedback to improve the user interface design
- Rincy N. Thomas - performance comparison of sequential pattern mining algorithms on various datasets, and found several errors on the website.
- Panida Songram - wrote a great textbook in Thai language called ""Pattern Mining :Theory and Practice" that explains among other things how to use SPMF..
- Zhongjie Zhang - provided several datasets with item labels in SPMF format, converted from the UCI repository (Skin, USCensus, PAMP, OnlineRetail, RecordLink, PowerC, SUSY, kddcup99, (Chicago)
- Ashwin Balani - provided MatLab code for dataset generation (available on the "datasets" page)
- Saqib Nawaz - provided the ProofSequences dataset
- Dang Nguyen - provided several frequent subgraph mining datasets
- Jiaxuan Li - provided datasets for cost/utility sequence mining
- Frederic Flouvat - prepared several datasets for sequential pattern mining
- Mourad Nouioua - prepared datasets for high utility quantitative itemset mining
Installation and command line interface
- Antonio Sergio Ando - feedback and some
code for the command line interface, bug fix, and ANT script (to be
Bug reports, bug fixes and other contributions
- Ludwig Zellner and Gabriel Lindner - fixed a bug of the TKG algorithm when using the user interface, and reported another bug related to the "output single vertice" option.., fixed a bug in the output of CMRules
- Jose Maria Luna - reported a bug for TKO
when called from the graphical user interface.
- Victor Rodriguez-Fernandez - reported bugs related to GoKrimp
- Devin Shaul - reported bugs related to TKG and gSpan
- Lili Chen - reported bug in HUSRM
- Bao Vu - fixed a bug in the CHUI-Miner(max) implementation
- Chaomin Huang - fixed deep code conversion bugs of the HUIM-GA.HUIM-GA-tree, HUIM-BPSO-tree, and HUIM-BPSO algorithms
- Hung Nguyen - fixed a bug in the MinFHM algorithm
- Martin Fekete - reported a bug about resetting the memory statistics in BIDE and PrefixSpan
- Matthieu Gousseff - reported a bug related to sequence identifiers in sequential pattern mining algorithms, and errors in the documentation
- Luis Angerstein and Jan Wolter fixed a few bugs in the TDAG and LZ78 sequence prediction models
- Konstantin Bottcher - reported a bug in FPGrowth and unused variables and condition in FPGrowth to improve the code
- C. Sivamathi - reported a bug in TS-HOUN x
- Rashmie Abeysinghe - reported a bug in AlgoArrays.Java
- Benjamin Andow - reported a bug in the generation of closed association rule mining with FPClose algorithm
- Bima Haryanto Putra - reported a bug in the TopKRules algorithm
- Muhammad Yasir Chaudhry - reported a bug in the Apriori algorithm with length constraint
- Srikumar Krishnamoorthy - reported a problem in some utility mining datasets
- Majdi Mafarja - reported a bug in the HUIM-bso algorithm
- Tai Dinh - reported a bug in the USpan algorithm
- Tin Truong Chi - reported a bug in the USpan algorithm
- Tarannum Zaman - reported a bug in closed association rule mining with FPClose
- Natalia Mord - reported a bug in the MaxSP algorithm
- Andrey Shestakov - reported a bug in the command line interface
- Antoine Pigeau - reported a bug in the VMSP algorithm
- Himel Dev - reported a bug in the VMSP algorithm
- Slimane Oulad Naoui - suggested to better handle incorrect algorithm parameters
- Tin Truong Chi - fixed a bug in the ClaSP and CM-Clasp algorithms
- Yimin Zhang - reported a problem in the FOSHU and TS-HOUN algorithms
- Gehad Ahmed Soltan Abd-Elaleem - reported a bug in the FHSAR algorithm
- Preethy Varma - reported a bug in ClaSP and CM-Clasp algorithms
- Mike Rostermund - reported a problem in
the output of SPAM based algorithms
- Jaroslav Fowkes and Thomas Christie - reported a bug in the GoKrimp implementation
- Jamshi Nazeer - reported a bug in the
- Insu Yun - reported a bug in the FPClose implementation
- Dharmen Punjani - reported a bug in the text clusterer
- Martin Bockle - reported a bug in the GUI of SPMF
- Pierre-Emmanuel Leroy - reported a bug in the Cori algorithm
- Masanori Akiyoshi- reported a bug in the FPGrowth algorithm
- Asmaa - reported a bug in the Zart algorithm
- Acquah Hackman - reported a bug in the LHUI-Miner algorithm
- Choong Shin Siang and Wong Li Pei - reported a bug on the use of the "maxgap" constraint for SPAM-based algorithms.
- Ryan G. Benton - reported and fixed a bug in the Itemset-Tree and Memory Efficient Itemset-Tree
- G. Gutierrez - reported a bug about how ID3 trees are printed to console
- Mehran Memon - reported a bug in the BIDE+ implementation
- Nahumi - reported a bug for running the "Fournier08-Closed+time" algorithm using the GUI
- Wen Zhang - reported bugs: a bug that was generating headless exceptions, and a bug about command line arguments
- Abdalghani Abujabal - reported bugs/improvement for the ECLAT algorithm
- C. Albert Thompson - reported a bug in association rule generation with CFPGrowth, and a bug in TNS/TopSeqRules
- Manperta Negara Situmorang - reported a bug in association rule generation with CFPGrowth
- Michael Witbrock - reported an issue with character encoding of source code files
- Cheng Zhou - reported inconsistencies in sequential pattern mining algorithms source code
- Vathsala.H - reported a bug in the ID3 implementation
- Rai. A. - reported a bug in using the hierarchical clustering algorithm with the GUI
- Arina Pramudita - reported some minsup rounding inconsistencies between some sequential pattern mining algorithms
- Radhika Loombas - reported duplicated variables and unreachable code in FPGrowth
- Srinivas K. - bug report for the sequence database generator and for the Charm algorithm
- Faisal Feroz - bug report for the AbstractOrderedItemset and ItemsetTree classes
- Peter Toth - bug report for association rule mining with FPGrowth, and bug report for TNS / TopSeqRules
- [email protected]... - reported a bug in the GUI
- Antonio Sergio Ando - reported a bug in
- Said Hamani - reported a bug in the INDIRECT algorithm
- Faezeh Jafari - reported a bug in Cluster.java
- Dvijesh Bhatt - reported a bug in SPAM
- [email protected]... reported unused variables and other minor problems in PrefixSpan
- Brock - reported a bug in BIDE +
- G. Bruno - reported bugs in BIDE+ and FPGrowth
- E. Schubert - reported a bug in DBScan
- A. Pardeshi - reported a bug in ECLAT / CHARM
- Abdel Naser Pouamoun - reported a bug in the Cluster class
- Minh Pham - reported a bug in ERMiner
- Jiaxing Mai - reported various errors in the documentation and code.
- Darrell Conklin - reported a bug in VMSP
- Lucas Potin - reported errors in the dataset page of the SPMF website.
Antonio Gomariz Penalver and Philippe Fournier-Viger